Virtual Wedding Planner
"You might feel you don't need a planner, but you do need a plan. I can help you with that."
You're Planning Your Own Wedding
Perfect! That's my specialty - helping brides and grooms create a plan so they can plan their own wedding with more ease.
A Virtual Wedding Planner works with brides and grooms that want to plan their own wedding but need a little help along their wedding-planning journey.
I work with you, and with what your wedding vision is, to help you create a plan that you can use as a guide to plan for your Big Day.
Want more information on how we can work together?
Check out the ways you can Work with Me.
A Virtual Wedding Planner is a wedding planner that:
- Helps you turn your wedding vision into an easy to follow plan
- Helps you create this plan from the comfort of your home or office anywhere in the world
- Provides wedding planning advice and guidance
- Checks to see whether you’ve overlooked or forgotten something that might unravel on your wedding day.
- Answers questions you have about planning a wedding, hiring a vendor or choosing a theme
- Guides you through the maze of etiquette concerns you may have
- Assists you with time lines, guest list questions, scheduling, whatever help you may need to get your wedding plans in order
What a Virtual Wedding Planner doesn't do:
- Don't help you plan throughout the entire process (unless you opt to have a chat session along the way).
- Don't co-ordinate on the day of your wedding (although I highly suggest you hire someone to do that)
- Don't take over - this is your wedding and I want it to be all about you and your Dream!
I understand perfectly that you love the idea of planning your wedding yourself. And I'm here to help you make that huge leap from researching ideas on Pinterest (and we know there are loads there) - to an actual event that runs without a hitch and is the happiest day of your life. How does that sound?
Using a hands-on, guided approach to wedding planning that will encourage and support brides (and grooms) like you to plan your awesome wedding your way, is the way to go.
You're planning a wedding for the first (or maybe second) time. I’ve planned hundred's of weddings so I have the knowledge and experience to help you avoid the pitfalls and create the wedding you want without all the stress that comes along with it.
You're not alone, it's just a matter of figuring out where to start or how best to continue. I can help you with that.
As a Bride-to-be, are you experiencing any of the following:
- Your emotions are all over the place - stressed, anxious, overwhelmed.
- Parental and family expectations are not gelling with your ideas.
- You’re doubting your decisions or not sure how to proceed.
- You have no clue about what things cost or how to budget for them.
- You worry too much about what might or might not happen .
- You don't have an objective person to talk to about all that is happening – that can give you advice with your dreams in mind.
You are not alone. Most brides planning their weddings go through all sorts of emotions, highs and lows. After all, you've got a lot on your plate - Work/school, family, personal issues – it’s called LIFE. And now you're planning for one of the Biggest Moments of your life!
A Virtual Wedding Planner is perfect for the bride who “wants-to-plan-it myself”. She's excited (or maybe a bit apprehensive) to tackle the wedding planning adventure herself (or with hubby-to-be). But she also recognizes that some guidance and support of a professional along the way would make her life so much easier.
A Virtual Wedding Planner is the perfect solution for you!
5 Benefits of having a Virtual Wedding Planner
My goal is to turn your daunting and overwhelming feelings of confusion and anxiety into exciting and happy thoughts which equals a memorable wedding day for you and your spouse-to-be. And it's all from the comfort of your home.
Read on to find out how you can benefit from working with me:
# 1 - Hash out an Action Plan so you know what to do & when
Many of my brides struggle with where to begin, and how to carry out the overall vision for their wedding day. Good news! You don't have to do it all yourself.
- I will help you turn your vision into a workable plan and keep you on track.
- I can reduce the sense of overwhelm from 'information overload' and clear the way for your true dream wedding to emerge.
# 2 - Provide a sounding board for you so you can share your ideas and not feel judged
Your family, friends, bridal party can all help but if wedding planning isn’t their business, be careful with their well-intended ‘helpful’ suggestions.
As your Virtual Wedding Planner:
- I’ll listen to your ideas
- Offer advice and
- Make suggestions based on what I know will work (or not).
# 3 - Work through difficult family dynamics to help reduce your stress levels
With today’s family blending of ‘mine, yours & ours’, avoiding potential minefields when planning a wedding can be tricky. Be it divorced parents, an overbearing MIL, estranged family members, you name it! There isn’t too much I haven’t dealt with!
I will help you deal with these icky issues without causing you more stress and you'll be able to say “our wedding planner doesn’t think that’s a good idea because …..". Get’s you off the hook nicely!
# 4 - Develop a Wedding Day timeline so you will know exactly how your day will unfold
There are so many things that need to happen on your wedding day (even for a small wedding), and each takes longer than you think. And don’t forget all those guests you have to factor in.
- First, we'll map out all that you have planned and determine how much time is needed
- Then we will go through each part of the day and designate times, so you won't feel rushed
- I will assist you with the order and how it will work best so your wedding day runs smoothly
# 5 - Save you time and money so you enjoy planning your wedding and not worry about over spending
- I can help with making your budget so it becomes manageable and a better chance of you sticking to it. My Motto?? Budget before you spend! One bad decision can not only ruin your day, it can also cost you a lot of money!
- I can help you reduce the amount of time you’re spending searching for what flowers are best, etiquette advice, asking married friends for their recommendations, etc so that the focus is on what works best for you.
You don't need everything and often there isn't enough time to do it all anyway. We'll put together a plan that is sure to take the stress out of your wedding planning and give you the wedding you've been dreaming of.
Here’s how it works
- Pick a package suited to your needs - Wedding Basics or Wedding SOS
- We’ll schedule planning calls via Skype, where we’ll discuss:
- where you are in the planning process
- what your next action steps should be
- how you should go about taking those steps
- We’ll talk through any questions or concerns you’re having
- I'll provide email support
- Together we’ll navigate through all of the ups and downs of your wedding adventure.
Plan it Perfectly Weddings - Giving you the support you need to plan your wedding, your way
Your wedding day should be one filled with love and many, many, happy memories.
But sometimes the path to that day (called the wedding planning process) can be kind of bumpy, with even a few potholes to throw you off kilter and add unwanted stress.
My goal is to help you get over those bumps so that you can plan your wedding with as little upset as possible. I'll give you the one-on-one attention you need to deal with the details that are giving you the most concern. Your stress levels will be reduced greatly by working closely with me as I provide guidance, clarity, and the tools you need to help you through the process.
You're Engaged!! Now What?
Planning a wedding is exciting but sometimes you just can't keep up with it. Check out my planning packages and see which one will get you on the right track to planning your Dream Wedding.
Feeling the overwhelm of too many decisions?
Whether you desire ongoing support or one-time assistance… I can help you sort through the overwhelm! To answer that all time-consuming question or niggling concern, or just 'where do I start?' dilemma, then the Wedding Basics package is for you.
Time seems to be of short supply?
Think you might need more than just a question or concern addressed? Maybe someone to give you a detailed plan that you can implement on your own with the ease and confidence of a pro? Wedding SOS is the solution you are looking for that will save you time and money.